Monday 5 September 2011

BitTorrent, DMCA Policy and File Sharing Follow-Up

BitTorrent, DMCA Policy and File Sharing Follow-Up

As a follow-up of the issue I raised in yesterday’s article about DMCA Policy and file sharing, I may venture to add the following:

Without file sharing which The Protect IP Act, and its tentacles the DMCA Agency or Bureau or whatever it is, is trying hard to eradicate, just across the Rio Grade, down there in Tijuana, Agua Prieta, Ciudad Juárez, Piedras Negras,or Ciudad Miguel Alemán, millions of Mexicans

would not be able to make their Macs or PCs work. This is the case just few miles south the US border, let alone down there in Central or South America, here in Africa or over there in South East Asia or even up there in Southern Europe.

I have a PC, a second-hand machine, which was shipped to Morocco to end its life-cycle down here.

A new PC is beyond my means.

I do not have a laptop.

I cannot afford to enjoy the use of one.

How can I make my PC work without an OS and the many more other applications?

I have a copy of WINDOWS but it is hacked-cracked.

I have a text processing tool, Microsoft Office. It is a cracked version.

I have a cracked-hacked version of Adobe Acrobat Reader.

I have an Antivirus and it is also cracked-hacked.

I have a firewall and it is also cracked.

I have some teaching material, grammar and writing references, which is also hacked.

I also have some music, Rock CDs, and certainly hacked.

All the stuff installed on my PC is cracked-hacked.

Thanks to those guys of file sharing networks, I am able to enjoy the use of IT.

I am personally very grateful to those minds because I feel I am not left out, lagging behind.

How can I make my PC work without file sharing?

Down here, millions if not billions of people cannot purchase a legal copy of an application.

A blank PC or MAC would useless, disposable.

Do not sell us your stuff because you surely know we cannot have legal copies of all the stuff you are marketing.

Sincerelyours




And Blessed Are The Ones Who Care For Their Fellow Men!


No comments:

Post a Comment