Sunday 21 July 2013

MARK OF NEXUS BOOK 1 Strength Carrie Butler

MARK OF NEXUS BOOK 1 Strength  Carrie Butler





Overview:

“Carrie Butler's Strength captivated me from page one. She created an amazingly unique world that drew me in until I was up way past my bedtime reading.”

~ Lynn Rush, author of Violet Midnight

“Carrie Butler has an amazingly unique voice as a writer that reads so naturally you forget you’re reading ... Butler doesn't try and put a new spin on Vampires or Werewolves. She invents her own world of secrets and superpowers. It's refreshing to read something with a new and creative plot in the paranormal romance genre ... I was literally carrying the book around with me everywhere. To my delight, it just kept getting better and better.”

~ Jessica Therrien, author of Oppression

“Carrie Butler’s debut novel is brilliant, riveting, imaginative and seamlessly written.”

~ Lisa Regan, author of Finding Claire Fletcher

“I love when a ‘bad guy’ has me feeling unsure about his ‘bad guy’ status. I won't say more, as to not give anything away, but Butler does a fabulous job walking this line.”

~ Kelley Lynn, author of Fraction of Stone

“I devoured this book in two days - staying up until the early hours because I didn't want to stop reading!” ~ Kyra Lennon, author of Game On

“I freaking loved every last word on every page.” ~ Scelest's Journal

“...This is Carrie Butler's debut novel, and I have to give her full praise for the way she writes. The characters really came alive for me, and I could totally 'hear' their voices. The storyline moves quickly, without any slow points, but isn't rushed. I was really hooked on this book from the very first pages.” ~ Read It, Reviewed It




ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!





And Blessed Are The Ones Who Care For Their Fellow Men!









No comments:

Post a Comment